Hey good people,
I had planned to come on all happy and such. But, honestly this Monday, I’m mad as hell. And to ensure that I don’t lose it while writing this, you will find humor in this post, because I have to laugh a little to keep from crying and dying inside?
You already know that today I’m talking Charlottesville.
WARNING: I’m cursing up a storm right now. I’m speaking freely and I don’t need anyone trying to check me. If you feel like checking me, check Neo-Nazi’s first.
Whewwwwwwwwwww, so tell me what do you get when you have a bunch of Neo-Nazi fucktards, douchebag alt-right cronies, brazen White nationalists and Richard Fucking Spencer with his baby Hitler ass?
A few ‘bout it ass anti-racist counter-protesters.
The National Guard and the janky ass Virginia State Police Department?
Shit, Black people already know, White people, White peopling. But mainly you end up with Wypipo gone wild and a recipe for a racist fucking disaster.
If you’ve been following us here at CREAD then you know that we make it our business to address the fuck shit that goes on in this supposedly progressive ass country of ours.
In the past two months or so I’ve made it my business to double down on checking the fuckery of wypipo, here, and here.
But, I ain’t gon lie.
Sometimes, I sit and wonder, “Am I being too hard White folks?” and “I should highlight Wypipo in a positive light sometimes?”
Then I remember that that’s CNN’s job, not mine.
Plus, the shit Wypipo do is so fucking evil that it makes it so hard not to continually call them out.
Which leads us to Charlottesville, Virginia and this weekend.
And I have some questions for all the well meaning, I’m not racist, #ThisIsNotUS White People. I’m gonna need you to go ask your cousins, those other wypipo (White supremacists, Nazi’s and KKK members) some questions and holla at me once you get finite answers. I would ask them if I could, but I think it would be hazardous to my health and theirs.
So here is what I really want to know:
- Who hurt you? And when? Because y’all mofos be hurting everybody else.
- Are you morons really out here protesting and causing mayhem because White lives matter? Were you inspired by Black Lives Matter? I think you got it fucked up.
- Wait a minute, when you hear the words equality and equity, what do you actually hear, White lives don’t matter?
- When did it become cool (again) to come out in all your hateful racial fury spewing nazi rhetoric and hate speech? Was it on around 2008/2009?
- Who the hell do y’all get to still produce confederate flags and nazi propaganda? That shit still in style? Who is caking off of this?
- What exactly do you mean when chanting shit like “you will not replace us” and “the Jew will not replace us.” Replace y’all how? Replace y’all where?
“Unite the right,” that’s what your Klu Klux Klan meeting on steroids was called this weekend.
But why does the right need to be united?
SB: It’s fucked up that y’all even call yourselves “the right.” That’s psychological verbal warfare right there. Because everybody want to be “right.” You know in the hood when we said somebody went left…shiiiiiiitttttttttt.
Maybe it’s because over the last 8 years we’ve all gone left:
- After electing a Black President twice, y’all mad huh?
- Marriage equality got y’all in y’all feelings, huh?
- The continuous coverage of State sanctioned violence against Black and Brown bodies, got you feeling yuh self?
- The rise of the Black female entrepreneur and all these damn Black athletes, actors, and musicians be pissing you off, huh? Was it when hip hop became the most popular music in this country.
- Or maybe, it’s our insistence and demand for diversity, equity, inclusion and actual EQUALITY in every sphere of society?
I think y’all mad that all of us want to actually live by this country’s words; that all men (women) are created equal.
E Pluribus Unum.
Wait, I got some more questions for you to ask ya cousins and nem :
- Where the hell did y’all get all these tiki torches from? Y’all got a discount?
- Y’all can’t find nothing better to do on a Friday night on a college campus that isn’t racist or violent?
- Why did University of Virginia a PWI, think it was ok, for White supremacists on a campus where 61% of White students are White, to terrorize everyone else?
- When exactly, did y’all become such thugs and gangsters?
- Did y’all get the message that we ain’t our grandparents and that we will come thru with these hands and meet violence with violence?
Could y’all #ThisIsNotUs White folks go talk to your grandparents and parents and ask them the following questions:
- How come the State of Virginia allows people to walk around with semi automatic weapons at a White supremacy rally?
- Why come y’all keep on calling this a “rally” and not what it was, terrorism and a KKK riot?
- Where were the militarized police, tanks, tear gas and rubber bullets?
- And why the media ain’t calling your cousins and nieces what they are, goons and and thugs?
- And why the fuck are your 20 year old nephews so got damn mad?
Talking about mad as fuck 20 year olds: James Alex Fields Jr.
This monster is your cousin, your brother, your son. What is his millennial ass so mad about? And my good white people out there, how y’all didn’t know he was a White supremacist but his teacher did.
I’ve watched so much of the media coverage and seen you good White people be shocked and dismayed and I’m shocked and dismayed by your shock and dismay.
This is White rage. We all know White-rage is a thing, and that it’s alive and well. It’s the same rage we saw leading up to the election of the Cheeto and Chief. It’s the rage that has Wypipo seeking to repeal Obamacare. It’s even the rage that supports and begs for the dismantling of affirmative action, even while White people benefit from the legislation more.
I’m angry as hell.
I’m angry that most of y’all are ASLEEP, blind to the realities of your White privilege and your White hate, with so very few of you having the courage to stand against bigotry, hatred, racism, and White supremacy.
And If we ALL continue to sit complacent in the face of White supremacy, White privilege, and White standardization, then we will only continue to:
- Uphold and maintain White supremacist institutions and systems that seek the eradication of the livelihood of Black and Brown folks.
- Uphold the narrative that justifies the hyper-criminalization of Black and Brown people, adding to the overrepresentation of diasporic people in the American industrial complex.
- Traumatize future generations of Black and Brown people, by forcing them to grow up in a culture that teaches them self-hate and pushes assimilationist ideals.
- Further the idealization and the normalization of Whiteness, and the support of White privilege.
- More importantly and scariest of them all is that when we don’t disrupt and dismantle the system of racism in America, then we run the risk of inducting future generations of White youth into White supremacy. Which insures future abuse and oppression for all of us.
Black people are dying.
We live in a country that sanctions the oppression, murder, and inequity of every damn body while wanting us to be sensitive to the plight of poor White folks. Gtfoh. @JuliusGoat reminds us on twitter, that there is a whole slew of shit Wypipo ain’t never have to deal with.
If you ain’t Pro Black then you stand for White Supremacy. To be for Blackness and Black people is to be for all people, because the fair treatment for Blacks is interconnected to the fair treatment of all human beings.
White people, y’all gotta WORK. You gotta start calling your family and friends out on their White supremacy AND you gotta put your life and your livelihood on the line. You gotta welcome not being liked, angering and disappointing the family and strengthen your mental fragility. Because we’re so passed just calling a motherfucker out time. It’s time for action. Put that White skin in the game. We can’t destroy this racist oppressive system if you can’t overcome your passive and delicate sensibilities. One of your fellow White people Erynn Brook can guide you to strengthening and identifying your “White Feelings.”
Black folk, man, y’all gotta start by waking the hell up. Don’t be blind to the reality of the collective, solely because you do well individually. Have the heart and the gall to stand for yourself and your people. We sit and chat about what we woulda, coulda, shoulda dids, all the while all our talk does nothing to aid the liberation of our people. And this is for all Black folk, the wealthy, the middle class as well as the shit poppin hood dudes on the street.
Here at CREAD we already gave you the We Gon be alright plan for teachers after the election. It’s time we implement and activate. So, if you don’t know wtf to do, we’ll tell you.
This past weekend let all of us KNOW it’s time to wake up and it’s time to act.
Hold it down good people and stay blessed up!
I love this and I’m sharing it!